IMPORTANT- Phantom of the Kill to Be Closed on July 1st
Dear Phantom of the Kill Users,
We are sorry to inform you that the Phantom of the Kill application (“Services“) published by gumi Inc. (“gumi”) will be closed effective as of July 1st at 00.00 PT (“Closing Date”). We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all the users who have supported us and our Services. We sincerely hope our Services have been an enjoyable experience for you, and encourage you to play our other services like THE ALCHEMIST CODE.
On February 28th at 00.00 PST, the purchasing of “Lazuli” (“In-game Currency”) will be terminated. The Services will be closed on the Closing Date. The Service will not be accessible after this date. All other services through the Closing Date will be made available to users, and any remaining In-game Currency in the user’s account can be spent until the Closing Date.
On behalf of all of us at gumi, we would like to thank you for your passion, support and dedication to us and our Services. We look forward to seeing you again in other gumi games.
You may be eligible for a refund of purchases of unused In-game Currency from Phantom of the Kill due to the closure of the Services.
- You will need to have an active, valid PayPal account to be eligible for a refund. If you do not have a PayPal account, go to PayPal https://www.paypal.com/ and sign up with an active, valid email address. You will need to confirm your email address with PayPal to receive your refund. All refunds will be issued less applicable PayPal fees.
- The period to apply for a refund commences on the [1st of July 2018 at 00.00 PT] and ends on the [1st of August 2018 at 00.00 (PT)]. We will not accept any application for a refund after the refund application period expires.
- You are not entitled to a refund of Unused In-game Currency granted free of charge by gumi.
- You will need your User Name (viewable in-game after the title screen, on the main screen), Player ID (viewable in Menu>Help>Customer Support by tapping the “firstname.lastname@example.org” link and activating your Mail app) and an active, valid email address to apply for a refund.
- You can check your balance of paid In-game Currency within Phantom of the Kill by going to [Menu] > [Lazuli Inventory] from the main screen.
- Please do not uninstall Phantom of the Kill until the refund process has been complete. If you uninstall Phantom of the Kill, you may lose access to the display within Phantom of the Kill showing your User Name and Player ID.
- Refunds may not be supported where gumi detects fraud or abuse of the refund process.
If you have further questions about your account, refunds or the closure of our Services, please contact our support center at [email@example.com].